Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2023. If you are ready to start Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Journey, this post will help you to get the Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Schedule. I have to take care of the Bangladesh railway schedule. I have added Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar train ticket price 2023 for the help of the passenger. By this, you can make a comfortable journey.
- Train service will partially open in September
- Non-AC seat fare proposed at Tk700, AC seat Tk1,500
- The rail line will be extended to Myanmar border in future
Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Update Info:
The minimum price of tickets for the upcoming Dhaka-Cox’s Bazar tourist railway has been proposed at Tk700 per person for non-AC coaches and Tk1,500 for AC, which would make it one of the most cost effective ways to travel from the capital directly to the country’s south-east coast.
The current fare for travelling from Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar on a non-AC bus is Tk1,100, and it is Tk2,000 for an AC bus. Airfares on the same route range from Tk4,999 to Tk9,500.
The existing train fare for travelling from Dhaka to Chittagong is Tk1,179 for an AC coach and Tk345 for a non-AC coach.
Tickets for travelling from Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar on an AC bus range from Tk350 to Tk800, and for a non-AC bus, from Tk250 to Tk300. However, ticket prices for the same route on the tourist railway have been proposed at Tk100 for non-AC coaches, and Tk400 for AC coaches.
Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Schedule:
There are not enough trains on Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar route. There are only four trains available in Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar. These are Parabat Express, Upaban Express, Jayantika Express, and Surma mail. The Details Schedule is given below. To make this schedule worthy we have provided the Bangladesh railway time.
Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Schedule 2023:
|Mohanogor Provati Express||7:40||15:15||125-756|
|Mohanogor Godhuli Express||16:40||23:20||320-731|
Cox’s Bazar is one of the most happening tourist attractions of Bangladesh. It is always packed with local and foreign tourists. Cox’s Bazar offers not only the chance to witness the longest sandy sea beach of the world, but also the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing vacation. You can get to Cox’s Bazar fairly easily as it is connected with highways, train stations (via Chittagong), and an airport.
Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka Train Schedule 2023
So, if you are searching Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka Train Schedule and Ticket Price then you’re in the only right place where you’ll get what you want. There are several trains that are running on this route.
So we’ve collected every data to ensure your need. Here are some tables below for you to find the train schedule and ticket prices easily. Here’s the table of Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka Intercity Train Schedule which has every detailed information you need.
Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Train Ticket Price
The Total Distance from Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar is about 380 Kilometers. According to the distance of the Destination, Bangladesh Railway determines the ticket price.
The ticket price also depends on the facilities. According to the Bangladesh Railway, here we make the Bangladesh railway ticket prices. Following Ticket price is applicable for train ticket price BD in Dhaka To Cox’s Bazar Route.
- 2nd Class General Ticket Price 120 BDT.
- 2nd Class Mail Ticket Price 180 BDT.
- Commuter Ticket Price 240 BDT.
- Sulov Ticket Price 280 BDT.
- Shovon Ticket Price 350 BDT.
- Shovon Chair Ticket Price 440 BDT.
- First Class Chair Ticket Price 550 BDT.
- 1st Birth Ticket Price 740 BDT.
- Snigdha Ticket Price 810 BDT.
- AC Seat Ticket Price 936 BDT.
- AC Birth Ticket Price 1499 BDT.
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Railway Route Map:
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Train line Update:
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar by Train
There is no direct train service from Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar. But if you crave for a train journey with your friends on your way to Cox’s Bazar, hop on one of the 5 express trains that leave from Dhaka towards Chittagong. From Chittagong you will have to get on a bus to reach your final destination though.
Always make sure to check with the railway’s website to ensure the time.
List of all tourist spot in Cox’s Bazar:
- Inani Beach- Inani Beach is 32 km away from Cox’s Bazar, getting there can take 30 minutes to one hour of travel. You can hire a taxi or CNG from Cox’s Bazar to take you directly to the beach.
- Himchari-Six kilometers away from the Kolatoli Beach awaits the sight of Himchari’s beautiful waterfalls and hilltop overlooking the beach.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari ParkBangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, the first safari park in Bangladesh, is a must-visit attraction with its evergreen forests and interesting array of flora and fauna. The park is located near Chittagong-Cox’s Bazar highway at a distance of about 50 km north of the Cox’s Bazar tourist city.
- RamuRamu is not very far from the Cox’s bazar town proper being only 15 km away. You can do one to two hours of sightseeing in this charming village. There are two places in Ramu which are especially noteworthy…. one is the 100 feet lying or meditating Buddha and another one is Ramu Rangkut Mandir.
- Moheshkhali IslandJust off the coast of Cox’s Bazar is a 268 km island which tourists visit a lot – Moheshkhali. This island is known for having some Buddhist temples, pagoda, one large Hindu temple and amazing landscapes featuring hills and mangrove jungles.
- Aggmeda KhyangIf you want a taste of history and culture both at the same time, you may want to visit Aggmeda Khyang – a planned and decorated Buddhist Monastery. It is located near the entrance to the Cox’s Bazar town. It has been designed to sit on a number of large timber columns.
Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Bus Schedule & Ticket Price:
The intercity bus services connecting Cox’s Bazar with Dhaka is one of the best Bangldesh has to offer. More than 60 coaches of around 20 renowned companies leave Dhaka each day towards Cox’s Bazar. Generally the first coach is at around 6:45 am and the last is around 11:15 pm. There are a few options to choose from when you are traveling to Cox’s Bazar from Dhaka by bus:
- AC Sleeper Coach (2500 tk per person)
- AC Double Decker Coach (2500 tk per person)
- AC Business Class Coach (1800-2000 tk per person)
- AC Executive Class Coach (1000-1500 tk per person)
- Non-AC Coach (800-1000 tk per person)