Online Train Ticket Booking New System by eticket.railway.gov.bd Rules/Procedures for Purchase of Tickets in E-Ticketing System https://eticket.railway.gov.bd/.
Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service Now Start. Traveling across the country is now easier than ever because of the complete digitization of the E-Ticketing Service ticketing procedure. Now, you can book train tickets online from the comfort of your home.
Tickets can also be reserved online through eticket.railway.gov.bd the official online ticketing partner of Bangladesh Railways. Online train ticket reservations can be done through the Next Generation e-Ticketing System official website Of Bangladesh Railway. The ticket issued is called an e-Ticket or Electronic Reservation Slip (ERS). You must register with saving to enjoy the reservation services which are available all through the day except time.
- Step 1: At first click on this link: www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
- Step 2: Click on login then enter your username and password from the login to your account.
- Step 3: Select Purchase.
- Step 4: Enter from and to the station, Date, Train Class, Number of seats both adult and child.
- Step 5: Click on search, then you can see your providing date and routine train list with an available seat.
- Step 6: Select a train and book your seat manually or automatically.
Following these steps, your seat booking is confirmed, now you have to pay for getting on train ticket online copy.
Online Train Ticket Payment New System in BD
Ticket sales through computers and online will resume from March 26. Earlier, tickets could be booked up to 5 days in advance through the Rail Service app and Rail Service website.
But that is about to change. From now on you will be able to purchase train tickets two days in advance. In this case, the black market will come down. In this case, you can buy
- Step 1: After booking your seat then click on Payment.
- Step 2: Then you can see various kinds of bank account names with Logo. Such as DBBL, BRAC Bank, bKash, Rocket, Visa & Master Card.
- Step 3: Select an account from which account you make payment.
- Step 4: Enter your Account Number and click on Confirm.
- Step 5: Then you get a security code to your bank account mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter the code and your account Pin Number.
- Step 7: Click on Confirm to Purchase your ticket.